1. My best friend and I tried to take her aunts car when we were 13. Problem was neither of us knew how to drive a stick. After she ran it into the neighbors bushes our other friends helped us push it back into the driveway.
2. My ex boyfriend was a not so good guy and stole his grandparents car and we all went on a joy ride to the woods. That was when I was 13 also.
3. A group of us lied to our parents about where we were staying the night and stayed out all night walking the streets. One of the group threw a rock at a homeless guy who chased us with a machete.
4. See last post about tequila in thermos in high school.
5. Once I was supposed to be at a friends house but we went to another friends house who lived with two drag queens and two other drag queens that were mad at one of our friend threw fire bombs through the apartment window.
6. Countless beer runs at the magic market.
7. I think I went to school may if I was lucky 80 days my senior year. That is 80 out of 184.
8. My mom knows about this one and it is really crude... we used to drive down the road and throw pennies at the hookers.
9. Typical kid stuff like movie jumping.
10. And there is some good. My older brother and I used to sneak out of the house and go and swim with the manatees at a place called "free Water" I gotta say that is one of my fondest memories of my older brother and I loved him so much because he discovered the manatees and included me.