Sunday, June 12

For what it is worth...

I have spent hours dwelling on what my first blog would be, what my user name would be, and what witty and humorous things I could say as I make my entrance in to the blogging world. Well I am just so happy that I finally got a username and site address that actually works that I could care less what witty or humorous words fall out of the tips of my fingers onto the keys. My only hope is that as you read this you can sympathize with me in the fact that it took me two hours to come up with a successful name and address.

BTW... Beanhead is the nickname my kid brother has called me since he was old enough to talk. I personally don't think my head even remotely resembles a bean!My brother on the other hand still insists it does.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Let me be the first to welcome you to the blogosphere, and let me assure your readers, that you indeed, do not have a beanhead.

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My brother was the king of nicknames! He had at least 2 or 3 for me and each of my sisters. Brother are dorks! LOL That being said, welcome Beanhead!

4:53 PM  
Blogger grillermo said...

hahaha i would like to see the shape of your head, im mexican i know a lot about beans. ;-)

5:06 PM  
Blogger Howard said...

Well at least you won't forget your user name..Happy blogging..

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) Welcome!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home