Monday, June 13

Test Insomnia

Why is it that on the night before two major tests I am wide awake praying for sleep? Any other night I would open the book to study and out I would go. Tonight I am seriously considering sneaking into the living room and looking for a rerun of Sixteen Candles. Nothing like Long Duk Dong to put you to sleep...;)

I really did study for these exams. The first one is a breeze, open notes. The second I figured a little extra sucking up couldn't hurt. So I emailed the professor with some questions in the hopes that she sees this as extra effort on my part and takes it easy with her red pen come time to grade my test. I'll keep you all posted on operation suck up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Oh the suck up approach. I did it too. Summer of 1995, and the class was History from the Civil War to the present. I was in the professor's office all the time to ask questions. I even asked him to refer a few history books on Nixon and Kennedy. I knew I scored points when he told me no one had asked for his opinion on what books to read before. Yep, I sat in that hot unairconditioned classroom, 3 hours a day, for 6 weeks that summere -- and scored a B+!

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on your exams... Hope the sucking up pays off! I might have to try it next week when I take my class!

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Here via Michele!

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home