Saturday, September 24

Saturday Classes and other stuff

I just got home from my two Sat. Classes and I am T-I-R-E-D. I took a test in math last week, I missed 3 which sucks for me because that is a B. I made a B on my history test today which was awesome because I did not even pick up the notes to study until this week. Glad that it was not so bad.

I made the banana bread that Puremood had on her site a couple days ago and it was fabulous! My kids ate it like it was the best thing on earth. So now I need a recipe for oatmeal cookies without raisins.

Now I am going to watch some TV with my kids. Have a happy day!

7 Comments:

Blogger Russ said...

Thanks for visiting. I can't believe it happened to me... Make's me want to stay home.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Canadian Mark said...

Michele sent me. So Puremood makes a pretty mean banana bread, eh? I'll have to check that out. Maybe it'll make up for all those time she's squashed me in blog battles.

Having to do stuff on Saturdays is rough. I know the feeling. I just finished helping out a friend with his store's inventory. I honestly think I'd have rather been in a history class. Have a good "rest-of-the-weekend"!

8:32 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I love banana bread! It's been a while since I have had any. I shall have to visit PM for the recipe!

Hello, Michele sent me!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Spock said...

Thanks for visiting me!!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Nothing better than a fabulous banana bread!

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love banana bread, my kids always eat it before it's even had a chance to cool off. hope the rest of your weekend went well.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Yum! Banana bread! Maybe a quieter weekend next week?

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home