Tuesday, September 13

Ice Cream

Do you have just one thing you could eat any time any place. For me it is ice cream. My favorite is vanilla with choc syrup on top. I am now having a mild obsession with Ben & Jerry's Dublin Mudslide but I am sure that will wear off soon... I hope! The kids are in bed, hubby is sleeping, I just finished studying for the night, and here I sit blogging and eating B&J's Dublin Mudslide. I swear it is the best ice cream I ever ate. Any who hope everyone is having a great week so far.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

You know I love ice cream, but it's pizza that I can't get enough of.

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

two bite brownies

5:09 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Chips and salsa!

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...your description of your evening sounds like it could be in my house. I love grabbing a bowl after the kids and husband are out for the night...unfortunately...I have no ice cream in the house... eat some for me!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home