Monday, September 26

Whole Lotta Nothin

There is so much(family drama) going on right now but nothing that I can talk about until I find out the entire story. I hate when that side of me comes out you know the one the calm rational one that says lets hear both sides and not jump to any conclusions. I used to not be that person I used to be the okay she said what let's kick her ass person. Now I have kids and have to set a good example and be calm and rational when my heart tells me it is all true and this person is lower than pond scum. I know very vague stuff I am saying and I have to be that way because what if she is reading and she tries to cover her ass and I never get to the truth to satisfy my calm rational self. Then where will I be?!?!? I know this probably does not make any sense at all but I feel better just typing it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

I hate family issues, politics, drama, and whatever else one wishes to call it! Good luck with it all!

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've found in the past that sometimes just letting it out, putting it in writing, seems to help, it's a release. i wish i could vent about family issues on my blog, but i can't, cause i know for a fact who reads mine daily.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do the "cryptic writing on my blog" thing periodically and I find it strangely therapeutic! Good luck with whatever is going on!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home