Friday, June 17

Operation Suck Up and Other Stuff

I did okay on the exam I got a B. So here comes phase 2, make appointment with said professor to go over errors on test and to discuss how I can improve my test scores. I will get an A in this class.

Now the other stuff I have felt like crap all day so I haven't been answering my phone. When I call someone and they don't answer their phone my first thought is NOT let me just stop by and find out why. I think well they are either busy or ignoring me and I better just wait until later to talk to or see them. No I have a friend who decides today to arrive at my house with herself and her SIL and her two kids. Now mind you this girl has been my friend since 8th grade and I don't mind her stopping by.....But not with a person I have never met and her two kids. I tell her I don't feel good that is why I did not answer my phone and she proceeds to tell me well Blah Blahs out in the car do you wanna meet her? UH NO I FEEL LIKE SHIT!!! I had to tell her like 5 times that I was not feeling well before she got the hint that I wanted to be alone.

How do you feel about people who just stop by after you don't answer their phone call?

10 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

Oh my! That would just make me so ticked. That is truly bad manners, IMHO. Some people just need to grab a clue. I sure hope you feel better tomorrow.

Hi from Michele's.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I don't like it at all. It doesn't happen often, and when it does it's usually my SIL with my nephews, or my cousin, but still .... I'm a 'leave me alone' kinda girl sometimes.

I hope you are feeling better!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

yeah, I was just there, but Michele sent me and you know I always do what I'm told. ;-) lol!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

Oh let me get my boots cause it is getting deep in here...;)

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno, probably feeling like you are I would be agravated but other then that I'd uncork some wine and put something on the BBQ, unexpected visits can be a nice break from daily routine. However my friends don't have kids in tow so I might not be all that positive about it with two little rug rats runnin' round my house. Good luck on your meet with your proff, and I am here via Micheles..

cheers
P.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Tracy S said...

I would have just not answered the door personally ..lol but that is just me .I have done that a bunch ..Thanks for stopping by and I hope you feel better soon ...

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How I'd feel I guess would depend. Anyone that knows me knows I MIGHT have fallen so they might come to check. I understand it yet hate the intrusion on my privacy.

But to bring other people? That makes no sense because if they know you are home, and want to check on your safety or well being then if something is wrong it stands to reason it is NOT a time to become a hostess to others.

Thank you for stopping by my sight too.

7:24 AM  
Blogger guppyman said...

Michele told me to come say Howdy!

So Howdy!

I hate it when that happens!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

me again, doing what Michele told me to do... ya got waders on? ;-)

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If they were dropping by for a reason...to drop something off or whatever...ok. Otherwise they should do something to make it a good visit, not stay long, and accept if I tell them I can't visit. Michele sent me.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home