Thursday, September 29

Survivor

Bye bye Brianna!!! Oh my goodness what was she thinking just standing there? At least try and get around the girl blocking you. push her down, kick her, whatever it takes to stay in the game. I am still not sure who is going all the way but I think Margaret will go next time they lose immunity. I think I really want Stephanie and Bobby John to make it to the finals but I am not sure that they will. So have you picked you favorite player yet. Who drives you crazy?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

another show i don't watch!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

Sorry I promised to post other totally interesting stuff tomorrow...:)

9:47 PM  
Blogger Mitey Mite said...

I don't even know what show that is, so I'm sure I don't watch it!

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was sooooooo excited to see Steph back! Bobby John.... could do without him! I hope Steph makes it all the way. But I don't think she will. They won't keep her around that long to give her the chance!

3:02 PM  
Blogger abrowncow said...

i was sooo glad to see brianna go! and whats-her-name they got rid of the week before. i'm starting to dislike the happy ivy league guy... he's too perky for me. i wish that tribe would start winning...

oh, by the way... hello via michele!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Michelle Keller said...

I totally agree with Cathy- love Steph! Bobby Jon- not so much. The funny thing is that when Brianna got kicked off, I'm not sure she even realized why. The smartest cookie she wasn't.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Tracy S said...

she was so much bigger then that girl supposedly blocking her that she should have just tackled her down ...Man I still can not believe that she just stood there .

4:55 PM  
Blogger Tracy S said...

oh and my favorite is Steph ..I loved her when she was on last time too .The perky Ivy leaque guy is my least favorite also ...How annoying is he ..lol

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home