Friday, January 13

Naked as A Jaybird

So I am not sure if I have ever told you all what I do for work or not..
My mom and I own a commercial and residential cleaning service. I handle more of the commercial, but i have a couple regular residential customers. So on Wednesday I go to a customers house to clean. Usually this person is home and I just pull the bedroom door shut until he gets up and leaves for work. So I proceed to pull the door shut and said person is in bed butt naked and of course he is covered up from the waist up. I almost fell over dead. Here is my customer naked as a jaybird with his johnson sticking straight up in the air. Needless to say I just turned around and headed to a different part of the house until the alarm went off.

Oh and if you think this one is funny wait until my next post...

7 Comments:

Blogger Russ said...

Damn those fringe benefits!!!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

I think I might have been inclined to do something to him. Nothing inappropriate, just entertaining!

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

guess mr. johnson was saying good morning to you!!!
be careful, it might have been intentional.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Note to self: If you ever are fortunate enough to have a housekeeper, wear pajamas the night before she is due to arrive.

8:38 PM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

Is that considered a perk ? LOL

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY!!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Did he say anything to you about it?

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home