Wednesday, January 11

Headache

I have been nursing a serious headache all day. I have taken 800mg of motrin, a goody powder, and 2 excedrin and my head is still pounding. I sure hope it goes away soon.

I started school on Monday. I love my sign language class. We have had 2 classes so far and have learned about 500 signs. She has been teaching for 30 years and she loves what she does so it is a fun class.


I have a meme to post and I am sure things that I should be saying but my head is killing me and my brain is not functioning right at the moment so I will post something more interesting as soon as this headache goes away.

5 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Hope all is better now.....

6:34 AM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Be careful taking that much motrin, It can hurt your liver. Do you know if it is a sinus headache. A nurse once told me that if I had a sinus headache, that my ears would pop when I swallow. That calls for a different type of pain killer. Good luck

11:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A BELATED HAPPY NEW YEAR! (now that I'm back on line). Having suffered with migraines 1999-2002 I can relate. Hope you feel better soon!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Mitey Mite said...

You might try Mexican food. If it is sinus, it'll help a lot. If it's something else, and if you eat enough jalapenos, you'll be so concerned with the way your mouth feels, you'll forget how your head feels. :}

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch, maybe a dark room and try and sleep it off

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home