Saturday, January 7

10 things that I say a lot

1. Oiy Vie (not even sure that is spelled right but I say it all the time)

2. I'm tired ( sometimes I am not even tired and I say it)

3. Leave me alone (usually to my kids calling me on my cell phone while I am at work)

4. You gotta be kidding me.

5. Go clean your room( my kids usually can finish it once I say go)

6. No honey I don't have any money.

7. Stupid people shouldn't breed ( Usually I say this one to myself)

8. Stay in your own lane and have your own accident.

9. Oh I can so blog about this.

10. I love you ( I say it to my kids all the time. I say it so much that they roll their eyes at me now when I do it at school in front of their friends. Oh well they will get over it!)

3 Comments:

Blogger WendyWings said...

It's oy vey and I say it a lot too LOL

7:54 PM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

I'm an oy vey-er as well. I don't speak Yiddish, but I understand it because my parents used to use it when we were kids.

That was their "secret" language that they'd use so that we wouldn't understand. Problem was, kids can be sponges. So eventually we learned what they were saying.

I can swear in Yiddish, however. My parents would not be amused if they knew this.

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't even know what #1 means.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home