Saturday, January 7

Weekend Stuff

Okay so now I am done with my 100 things I can get back to regular posting. I have a lot going on right now. Yesterday was Hubby's birthday. We went out to dinner. Today he is going to play paintball with the boys.

I wanted to point out that my renter is still here even if you can not see her blog picture over there in the sidebar. Please go over and give Puremood some love. Just click on that little white box over there ~~~~~~~>

I need to go over and buy my books for school but i don't feel like it. I start classes on Monday. I am taking a sign language class this semester. Sounds like fun. We will see.

Okay gotta go break up a kid fight...

7 Comments:

Blogger Tracy S said...

I will go give Pure a visit ...

Sign language is fun and very helpful.You will run into a situation were you are really glad you know it .I love watching the kids at school sign to music ..

Have a great weekend !!!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

On your next post, you say it Oy VEY iz mir. Or just Oy Vey.

Michele sent me

9:17 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Good luck with your class. I think if you can manage three kids with everything else you juggle, classes ought to be no problem. ;)

Michele sent me tonight.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

Officially Michelle sent me, but it's not like I don't end up here on my own doing anyway :p

9:53 PM  
Blogger kontan said...

i really enjoy languages. sign language is a lot of fun. clicked from micheles

11:28 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Sign language is something I have considered learning. There is a huge demand for interpreters now.

I hope you enjoy getting back into thte swing of things.

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i visit her every day!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home