Saturday, February 11

Weekend Update

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Thanks for all the clipart suggestions..ie google. I found a picture I like and have uploaded it to my new site. The name of the site is silent coffee go check it out. Remember it is still a work in progress. I am hoping to start adding some links to lots of good information tomorrow.

I went to the doc today for my 2 week weigh-in and blood pressure. She did the bp first and for the first time in a long time it was in the normal range! Then onto the scale I was shocked when I saw that I lost 1.5% body fat in the last week. I also lost 6 pounds. Woohoo go me! Doing the happy dance over here at the bean house. Have a great Sunday everyone!

7 Comments:

Blogger carmilevy said...

Congrats on the new blog and on your rapid progress on the health front. Way to go!

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Bean! I'll check out your new blog! Hope YOUR Sunday is great. Ours is going to be all slushy... Michele sent me tonight! What a gal!

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good job! hello via michele.

12:17 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

congratulations!

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the great Dr. visit. And thanks for a good battle last night! On my way over to check out your new digs.
Peace................

10:37 AM  
Blogger Russ said...

Woohoo... Go Beanie!!!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Evey said...

The blog looks cool. I like the Starbucks pic on top....my hubby works for them.

Glad to hear about the 6 pounds, wish I could get myself in gear and do that. Perhaps I should set something up with my doc to go in and get weighed every couple of weeks etc....

Anywho hope your having a great Monday

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home