Tuesday, January 31

1:27 a.m.

So it is 1:27 am and I am still awake! This is not a good thing. I think I posted about my insomnia before. I never know when it is going ot strike and for how long it is going ot be here. I can tell you this I hate this feeling. I am dog ass tired yet my eyes will not close. Sucks for me. OOHH I can even here the hint of sarcasm in my own typing....;)

So it looks like Tuesday is not going to be as great as the weekend or Monday. That's okay gotta take the good with the bad. Hope you all had a lovely night's sleep last night and that I have at some point before the alarm goes off fallen asleep myself.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same here girl...It's the same time here, and I don't have any idea why I'm still awake. I need to be in bed, but I can't seem to get there lol Anyway, was just spending time on battle of the blog, and I'm about to vote for ya! Hope one of us gets some sleep soon {hugs}

2:33 AM  
Blogger Uisce said...

it's bad enough when you can't sleep, but when the alarm's going to wake you out of what sleep you *do* manage to get, uggh!!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Insomnia sucks. Have you tried melatonin? Hubby swears by it.

9:59 AM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

I just have a husband who snores, I don't think I would have insomnia otherwise.
BTW you have 9 hours left to "audition" at my blog ;)

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Came here from Wendy's....try to get some sleep.

2:57 PM  
Blogger marlynn said...

Oh, I get insomnia. Sometimes really bad. I hope you finally got some sleep, and rest well tonight!

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm the opposite, i'm so tired when i hit the pillow, i fall right asleep. hope you at least managed a nap today.

8:56 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Sleeping is not one of my strong suits, either....But, I have tried to just 'Let Go, Let God' and roll with it...I know that is REALLY REALLY hard if you have to be up and functioning early in the A.M....
Hope you finally got some good sleep!!!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Ooh insomnia sucks from what I hear. I have had several friends swear by melatonin so I second Indigo's suggestion. Hope you get some sleep.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home