Friday, October 13

Have you ever...

Heard of Tatouage? Well if not go check out the website. The ladies that do this are friends and are hooking me up with whatever I want for my house. So I chose the jungle theme for my family room. I am so excited about this room. We have the first piece and they are going to be bringing me the rest next week. I am so excited.

I went and picked up paint this week and painted the room. I will be sure to post pictures of the finished product.I am thinking of doing this design in my bathroom.

5 Comments:

Blogger Carli N. Wendell said...

looks cool. . . it would be a disaster in my apartment. . . I am not the crafty type. Here from Michele's.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Prego said...

The deer are very relaxing... great 'backing one out' motif.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Moogie said...

I'm here from Michele's but I'm glad I came. Are these all transfers? Do they do custom?

I've bookmarked it so I can take a better look.

11:39 AM  
Blogger IndyPindy said...

Neat stuff! Here via Michele's.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Very cool! I'll look forward to seeing the final outcome!

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home