Sunday, April 2

Cost of Clothes

So since I lost all this weight and I am a reasonable size I decided to go and get some new clothes.I went to the mall but it was late and they were closing so I scooted over to target. I was surprised by how many cute things they had but shocked at the prices. My goodness Izaak M you are doing as well Ralph L for a pair of pants. I found the cutest IM outfit at target but just teh pants and the jacket were 80 bucks and that is not including the shirt and the new shoes, purse, panties, and bra that I needed to complete the outfit. Oh well I am going to wait until I am completely finished losing weight before I buy anything because I don't want to waste any money.

4 Comments:

Blogger -tnchick- said...

I've noticed that, too - the prices. Amazing - isn't it.

10:11 PM  
Blogger marlynn said...

I secretly love Target. We're there at least once a week (the one near us has a big cheap wine section and a huge furniture section). Congrats on the continued weight loss!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Evey said...

I have definitly noticed that stores like Target are not as cheap as they once were.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Mitey Mite said...

Look around for some good resale shops. We've all donated stuff with the price tags still on them (as in, what was I thinking when I bought this???), or things we only wore once or twice. You may find some great bargains to get you through until you're ready to invest in long-term clothes. I am so envious of your weight loss. Good for you!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home