Wednesday, March 29

I'm Back I think

I am back on the net. I just went and bought a new computer. I am still fighting with the warranty company about the old one. they are supposed to be replacing it but that may take awhile. I have been checking out as many of my regular reads as often as I can but it is hard to post from work.

Life has been crazy. My youngest broke my oldest's thumb over the last week. We spent one night in the ER to find out that she has a fracture of her growth plate in her thumb. She will have to follow up with an ortho and all that jazz.

My job is going well. I am learning tons of stuff and should be leaps and bounds ahead of others that do not get the exposure that I do.

Diet is going very well I have lost 32 pounds and 3 pants sizes! I feel great my bp is normal and I still need to do my blood sugar testing.

Okay I am stopping now and will post again soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger -tnchick- said...

welcome back! :)

enjoy the new computer and you've done awesome on your diet! 3 pant sizes!

ouch about your childs thumb - hope it heals soon/fast. :(

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back Beanhead! WOO HOO on the diet... that is wonderful!!!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Norma said...

Busy lady! Good luck on the new job and in the new pants!

6:18 AM  
Blogger Evey said...

YAY! You are still alive and kickin;) Glad you got a new puter but I sure hope you work out your warranty stuff.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Welcome back!!!

How does one go about breaking anothers thumb????

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home