Tuesday, May 9

Happy Mother's Day All!!!

4 Years Of Age - My Mommy can do anything.

8 Years Of Age - My Mom knows a lot! A whole lot.

12 Years Of Age -My Mother doesn't really know quite everything.

14 Years Of Age -Naturally, Mother doesn't know that, either.

16 Years Of Age -Mother? She's hopelessly old-fashioned.

18 Years Of Age -That old woman? She's way out of date.

25 Years Of Age -Well, she might know a little bit about it.

35 Years Of Age -Before we decide, let's get Mom's opinion.

45 Years Of Age -Wonder what Mom would have thought about it.

65 Years Of Age -Wish, I could talk it over with Mom.


If you can go hug your mother. If you are realy lucky go hug your grandmother. While your at it give every mother you know a huge hug because she really does deserve it!!

9 Comments:

Blogger -tnchick- said...

That's cute!

I have my Mom to hug and one grandmother living. My hubby has his mom and one living grandmother (and me!)

Happy (early) Mom's Day!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Well said!

I have my birth mom and my mom. I also have my maternal and paternal grandmothers....I'll be giving many hugs, and for that I am thankful!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Best to you and Happy Mother's Day! I relate to working full time and going to school. THat rocks and it's worth it at graduation day!

11:11 PM  
Blogger srp said...

Here from Michele.
I read this and thought, yesterday wasn't Mother's Day, it was Father's Day.
Then I saw the date of the post. OK.
Have a good week.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HAVE A GOOD WEEK!!!

1:33 PM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

We still miss your voice. Hope you get back to posting really soon - and that all is well with you.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

OMG That's true. Thank you for that...

9:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Whoa! JUst stopping by to see if you're back!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

here from michele's comment of the day game and i see you are really busy.. your last post was on my birthday! wow... i wish it was may 9th... then we'd still have the whole summer to live thru!!!!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home