Tuesday, July 26

I did not fall off the face of the Earth

So this past week has been the week from hell. My grandmother is still in the hospital. It is going to be a long road and at the end of the road it may not be the end we had all hoped for. My grandmother is one feisty woman and she is strong, so I know that she is not going out without a fight. I am glad that I have been able to be there for her through all this.

I still have to finish the Algebra class. Did I ever tell you all I hate math!?!? My professor is a hard ass and a math whiz so she just does not get that math is hard...:( Oh well I am going to quit whining and go finish the math lesson for this week and go see my grandmother
.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwww, sorry your grandmother's not doing so well, i guess you just have to go and be as supportive to her as you can.

3:53 PM  
Blogger marlynn said...

So sorry your grandmother is still in the hospital. I am sure your presence there helps her.

I'm with you on the math, by the way. I like words, not numbers.

12:37 AM  
Blogger guppyman said...

Sorry to hear about your grandmother....

You take all the time you need.

Math is easy but boring....

9:25 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I hate math too ..... yuck. Do what I do, estimate and pray for the best.

I'll keep your grandma in my prayers. (hugs)

3:39 PM  
Blogger {LyndsD} said...

*hugs and prayers* I am sure your grandma is happy you are there for her. Hope she gets better soon...

Take all the time you need we all aren't going anywhere...

Good luck with your math!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Sorry to hear about your grandma.
AND about Algebra. I HATE math.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Kari said...

I used to be good at math, not so sure I am anymore..

12:16 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

just popping in to see if there was any news... Thinking of you!

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home