Wednesday, July 13

~~I've got questions~~

So I got these questions from Indigo over at thoughts outside my head who got them from True Jersey Girl. Go visit them both, they keep me smiling.

You can answer them in my comments, and then you can copy the questions and put them on your blog if you wanna .... and I know you really wanna.


1: Who are you?
2: When and how did we meet?
3: What brings you here?
4: Why do you keep coming back?
5: Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
6: Describe me in one word.
7: What was your first impression of me?
8: Do you still think that now?
9: What reminds you of me?
10: If you could give me a present, what would it be?
11: Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

1. Indigo
2. About 5 years ago, but I think we officially met over coffee in March of 2003.
3. You're my friend.
4. See #3.
5. Bree ... because I'm dying to call you that!
6. Loyal.
7. Jeez you're tall!
8. LOL! Yeah, you're still taller than I thought you would be.
9. The new mustangs, because they remind of a Charlie's Angel car.
10. Jakob.
11. After 5 years, have you ever known me to hold something back?

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. better safe than sorry
2. i popped over to your page
3. indigo sent me
4. you're bookmarked, i visit every one i bookmark, still getting to know you
5. don't know enough about you yet to do a nickname justice
6. friendly
7. friendly
8. yes
9. cash and lots of it
10. no

2:54 PM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

Indigo!! Big huge you are such a great friend tears!!!!!
#10
You are the best.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home