Saturday, October 1

Hard Work Pays Off

So all my hard work has finally paid off... Drum roll please I have been invited to join Phi Theta Kappa!! I am so proud of myself. I usually am not one to toot my own horn but damnit I worked hard to make good grades and repair the damage I did when I was younger. So I go to the first meeting on the 10th which kinda sucks because I have class that night and really need to have some more practice with my cat dissection. Oh well I will have to work out all the details. So now if you will join me in my happy dance please.

8 Comments:

Blogger Mitey Mite said...

Good for you! Congratulations.

5:01 PM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

Mazel tov! You inspire us all!

Back from Michele's tonight. I'm typing as fast as I can before Blogger decides to shut down commenting again.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

CONGRATS!!!!

And, what the hell did you say???? CAT dissection?

9:14 PM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

Yup I have spent the past 6 Wednesday nights with my lab partners dissecting a cat. I have the test in 2 weeks.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Russ said...

I can't dance so I'll just stand over here and snap my fingers just slightly off beat.
Good for you!
By the way, can you introduce me to any of your new Sisters? Let's see..
Between 35 and 45.
Not picky about men's looks or grammatical or spelin' skills.
Low self-esteem.
Financially independant.
That should do it. Have them call me at 555-NEEDABABE.

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats and joining your happy dance!!!!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Happy dancing over here! I dissected a cat in high school. Even being the cat lover that I am, it was fascinating.

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, you! Congratulations on accomplishing such an honor! All that hard work pays off.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home