Monday, December 12

Ready for a Change and stuff

I am ready to change my look again.. well not my look but the look of my blog. I have not found anything that thrills me but I know I will over the next week or so. Anyone got any ideas?

I am about to go out and do a little shopping to get the stuff for my girls teachers gifts. I think we will bake for them this year. I saw a cute idea over a Wallowing Housewife's for these cute little mice so we are going to try those out.

Hope everyone is having a great day. I am not letting my grades worry me. They will not be posted until the 16th so no sense in fretting about it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Running2Ks said...

Fingers crossed on your grades.

This seems to be the time of year everyone is getting new looks on their blogs. I don't feel inspired at the moment, but I'll be excited when you reveal the new look :)

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've made those mice before!!!
we did them one year with the girl guides, you can't even imagine the mess and fun.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Perhaps something seasonal?

The mice were fun to make. We ladies pumped tons out in no time with little to no mess. Now with kids of course I can make no guarantees. However, I plan to do them with my kids and their friends when we make gingerbread houses on Friday. Perhaps they will be considered mouse houses!

6:18 AM  
Blogger dena said...

I'm going to take your suggestion and look at those mice. I saw in your post above that they turned out super cute. Now I'll go see for myself.

visiting from michele's

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home