Thursday, November 24

Happy Thanksgiving 13 On Thursday


Thirteen Things about Beanhead


1. I love Thanksgiving

2. I love to cook on Thanksgiving.

3. I complain every year about the cooking but really it is no big deal to cook.

4. This year I am cooking for 12 people.

5. I am cooking turkey and ham because my hubby does not like turkey. I am also cooking him one sweet potato because that is his favorite.

6. We are having three different kinds of pie because everyone wants something different.

7. I hope that my kids grow and love this holiday as much as I do.

8. We are going to have drama at this years dinner. My brother is invited but his new girlfriend is not. The reason she is not is because his x and daughter live with my mom and they are going to be at dinner and noone really likes her.

9. I love the x(like a sister) and pretty much hate the new girl( she's a homewrecker)

10. I plan to spend a good part of today writing my papers for my art and history classes.

11. I took the art and history classes as blow off classes and have enjoyed both more than I thought I would.

12. I have been very lucky to get some great professors. Most are very passionate about the subject they teach.

13. Hey I did it and guess what it was easy

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Janie
2. running2ks
3. Dee Jay
4. Aleecia


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 Comments:

Blogger Running2Ks said...

I love your 13.

And...you can never have enough pie!

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love thanksgiving too, i have to do the yam thing and the pie thing, but i don't mind at all. all three of my kids have grown to love all of the holidays, good luck with the drama (yikes!) and have a happy thanksgiving.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Manzkee said...

Have a happy and peaceful thanksgiving!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I hope you had a great day!! Happy Thanksgiving!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home