Wednesday, November 30

Where did the week go?

Oh my last time I looked it was Sunday and now it id Wednesday. My asthma girl is doing better. She is usually out of school weeks at a time by this point and she has not missed any days this nine weeks...knock on wood. I have been super busy with work and finals coming up this week and next. I feel like I am in my car more than I am in my house...which after tonight might be a good thing. I call hubby after class to let him know I am on my way home and to see if we need anything. He is in a really bad mood and says yeah stop and get a wax ring for the toilet. Apparently the toilet got clogged by one of the kids and hubby tried to plunge it and broke it. So I get said wax ring and bring it home but that does not fix the problem. So tomorrow I will call the plumber and then clean my house like a crazy woman because god knows I don't want anyone seeing my house like it is now. Hope everyone else is having a great week.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my husband would be freaking if the toilet broke, he is so not handy. i wouldn't worry too much about cleaning the house, the bathroom i'd give a good going over, cuz that's where the plumber is going to be, unless you thinking of inviting him to stay for tea.
good luck with your finals!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Mitey Mite said...

Oooh, tough week. Those little wax things can be tough to seat properly. Hope everybody gets well and stays well and that you ace your finals.

6:21 PM  
Blogger marlynn said...

Glad your daughter is feeling better. Good luck with the toilet and finals! Two oh-so-fun things to deal with in one week- ick.

12:47 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Glad your daughter is on the mend. Asthma is a scary thing.

Toilet issues are also scary. Hopefully the plumber will be able to figure out the problem.

Go wild with your finals. I'm sure you will do great!

6:16 AM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

I am so glad your daughter is ok. With the viruses running around, this is an amazing thing!

8:51 PM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

Good move calling the plumber when you did. My own father would have ended up destroying the entire bathroom in a misguided attempt to "fix" the problem.

Glad to see your daughter doing so well. That's all a parent can ask for, in the end.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home