Tuesday, November 22

The Meeting and Other Nonsense

I called today and scheduled the meeting with the head of the ultrasound program. I meet him on Dec. 2 at 8:30 am. I know that if he likes you then your file gets "special Attention" I have never in my life wanted a man to like me as much as I want this man to like me. I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning. It has taken me so long to get to this point that it almost doesn't seem real. WooHoo for me I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I have been working like crazy the past few days so not alot of time to post. I did change the colors on my blog like 5 times. I think I am happy with this for now.

Hubby and I went out to dinner with some friends tonight, it was great we have not had the chance to do that in a long time. We went to Chili's. I had two top shelf Blue Pacific margaritas. YUMMY! I wish I could make them myself those babies cost $7.50 each.

2 Comments:

Blogger marlynn said...

Ooh, yummy Blue Pacific margaritas...yum

12:29 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Can't wait to hear how the meeting went....

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home