Saturday, December 31

10 things

I did as a kid and never got caught.. This is for Russ. I sure hope you all know that I am a very responsible adult who had limited supervision as a teenager and that I would never repeat some of these things.

1. My best friend and I tried to take her aunts car when we were 13. Problem was neither of us knew how to drive a stick. After she ran it into the neighbors bushes our other friends helped us push it back into the driveway.

2. My ex boyfriend was a not so good guy and stole his grandparents car and we all went on a joy ride to the woods. That was when I was 13 also.

3. A group of us lied to our parents about where we were staying the night and stayed out all night walking the streets. One of the group threw a rock at a homeless guy who chased us with a machete.

4. See last post about tequila in thermos in high school.

5. Once I was supposed to be at a friends house but we went to another friends house who lived with two drag queens and two other drag queens that were mad at one of our friend threw fire bombs through the apartment window.

6. Countless beer runs at the magic market.

7. I think I went to school may if I was lucky 80 days my senior year. That is 80 out of 184.

8. My mom knows about this one and it is really crude... we used to drive down the road and throw pennies at the hookers.

9. Typical kid stuff like movie jumping.

10. And there is some good. My older brother and I used to sneak out of the house and go and swim with the manatees at a place called "free Water" I gotta say that is one of my fondest memories of my older brother and I loved him so much because he discovered the manatees and included me.

13 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Darling said...

About the only thing I ever did was snuck out to the treehosue wiht my sister and slept the night in it.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Russ said...

Beanie, you and I would have had some serious fun in High School.

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhh thanks for stopping its weird for me to see Michele sent me when my name is michele..
hahaha

7:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You were bad. really really bad. Good for you!

Michele sent me.

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We did the pennies at hookers thing! LOL... it still amazes me that we'd find hookers it our tiny town. Their favorite spot was across from the local bakery!

Happy New Year Beanhead!

7:46 PM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

LOL you were a baadddddd baadddddd girl LOL
Happy New Year !

8:04 PM  
Blogger "Jet" said...

Happy New Year!!

Thanks for stopping by my site!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Happy New Year!! I am loving your 10's lists. :)

9:49 PM  
Blogger Stacie said...

LOL, so many of those sound like some of the stuff I did in high school! We were some bad girls! ;) I was just stopping by to say Happy New Year! I love reading your blog, I really should comment more often. Anyway, I am loving the 10's lists!

take care, and once again, Happy New Year!

Stacie

1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new years!!!
you were quite some 13 year old, i couldn't drive a car let alone a stick.

9:53 AM  
Blogger craziequeen said...

ooh - manatees...! Fantastic creatures :-)
My eldest brother and I did occasional cool stuff together, but mostly my childhood was just me...

Michele sent me again

cq

12:43 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

We stole the (automatic transmission) car and went to see Rocky Horror. I can't believe we drove in Atlanta at age 13!

Happy New Year!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

naughty little girl weren't you?

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home