Friday, December 30

10 things

About me that you may not know.
1. I have long naturally straight black hair.

2. I color my hair because it is way to dark for my complexion.

3. I used to be a sun worshipper until my sister got cancer and it scared me half to death.

4.I have a bunch of brothers and sisters because my mom has been married a few times and once she gets married and divorced all I get to keep are the siblings. So I have 5 brothers and 6 sisters. I only speak to 1 of my brothers on a regular basis.

5. I have been married for 11 years but have known my hubby for 20 years. Wow that makes me sound old. I was in 5th grade when I met him.

6. Oh this one is going to sound bad. I graduated from high school with a 1.5 GPA. Oh it gets worse. I used to take tequila to high school in a thermos and drink it between classes. I know that sounds really bad.

7. Before I got bad in high school I was on the flag corp. I loved it because I got to perform with the band and did not have to dance.

8. I am still friends with at least 2 people from junior high and 3 people from high school.

9. I still like to listen to the same music I listened to in high school. Hair Bands!!

10. My favorite music in high school was Guns N Roses. Now I love country.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm impressed that you could even graduate from high school when you were rocking the tequila all day. You must be a genius!

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Beanhead! I'm visiting via Michele.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Chrixean said...

Hey there! i enjoyed your post. Nice to meet people who have I share commonalities with across the world. I, too, loved Guns n' Roses in Highschool. I also am close to a whole lot of my highschool buddies till now :-)
Here from Michele's!

10:10 PM  
Blogger HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything said...

Beanhead, where do you get your art? That fairy is beautiful.
Happy New Year.
Michele sent me.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Russ said...

Hey Beanie. I love the "10 thing" deal. How about "10 thing you did in school that you hope your parents never find out about"...

9:58 AM  
Blogger purplefugue said...

Happy New Year - 13 hours ahead EST.

MSM!

11:02 AM  
Blogger craziequeen said...

These are cool lists.....

Me and a couple of friends caused our school House to lose a years' worth of credits, 'cos we were drunk at final assembly! (when we were 14!).
Vodka and Asti Spumante will do that.......

cq
Here from Michele's today :-)

11:10 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Here via Michele's today!

Hair Bands are AWESOME! (I loved the 80's... lol)

Happy New Year!

11:56 AM  
Blogger craziequeen said...

Back again via Michele..

Where did you get that bitchin' picture on your blog?? :-)

cq

1:28 PM  
Blogger dena said...

It doesn't sound bed. I drank Jack Daniels before school, smoked pot during lunch and sometimes tripped on LSD during class. I graduated with honors. And I am a very good person.

I loved your list, and I'm visiting from michele's.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Panthergirl said...

Suzi said it best... amazing that you even got a 1.5!!! And hey, it doesn't sound so bad. Everyone has their little "quirks"! As long as you're not drinking tequila between classes NOW!!!

Here via michele...Happy New Year! (LOVE your blog design).

1:37 PM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

No Tequila between classes now. I do have margaritas every once in a while now but they are few and far between..:)

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home