Saturday, January 14

The Power of Pink

I am at another of my residential customers houses a few weeks ago. They have a new house in a new developement that is still under construction. I open the front door put my stuff down and think to myself wow that building going on next door is loud. So I go to clean the master bath area. The blow dryer is on the counter so I wrap the cord and bend over to open the drawer the blow dryer goes in and realize that the loud sounds are not coming from the construction but from the drawer. I think to myself must have been in a hurry and didn't get the electric razor shut off. I pull open the drawer and MUCH to my surprise there sat a bright pink vibrator going off in all it's glory. I just shut the drawer and walked away.

I have another customer who has a picture cube on it but all the pictures are penises. You would be amazed at the things people have in their houses and even more surprised at what they leave out for their housekeeper to find.


*Added* Don't forget to check out my renter Chatty. She is only here for another 12 hours. If you have not checked out her blog you are missing out on a great read. Go over there and click on her icon in my sidebar.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

ROFLMAOPIMP!! That's good.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Tracy S said...

LMAO ...I clean Mitey Mites house ...and if I ever find a vibrator I am running ....I would be cracking up !!!! That is hilarious ...lmao

11:15 AM  
Blogger ribbiticus said...

hi! that would make a great post...the most interesting and unique stuff that people leave behind for you to find. lol! love chatty so will give her a visit now. :)

michele sent me today.

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG that is so funny! I'm not surprised at what people have in their houses, but I would hope they would put their goodies out of sight! Michele sent me today. Hope you are having a great Sunday!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

finally, an argument AGAINST duracell batteries.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Evey said...

LOL.....priceless.

I used to clean houses as well and I just shake my head at what people could care less about others seeing.

4:05 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Chatty is great but how can any blog compare to vibrators left on in drawers and picture cubes of penises (or is that peni?)

Good luck with the BE battle--I'm voting for you.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Mitey Mite said...

Bet when she got home and heard that noise, she thought YOU turned it on. But she'll never mention it....

4:39 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

OMG! That's hilarious!!! You didn't turn it off?

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home