Monday, February 13

Dentist Update

I took my son to the dentist this morning. He will have to go back on Friday and have one if not both of his front teeth removed. He has an ascess in one of them. They took xrays and it looks like he has teeth in his gums to replace these. They will also have no enamel but at least they are there. I am upset that he is losing his front tooth at 4 years old but I am relieved that he has the adult teeth to replace them. Anyways that is the news from the dentist.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Tell your big little man that Alex has been through it & knows some of what he is going through. FWIW, Alex has had 2 teeth out since he was 3 and Morgan lost her 2 front ones naturally at 4.5 so he'll just look like he's an early tooth loser. LOL! :-) Can they put any enamel coating on the adult teeth when they come in?

10:47 PM  
Blogger Russ said...

Know what Beanie?? Kids are tougher than you think. He will figure out how to deal in his own way.
Take him to Clearwater Beach. It always worked for me when I was a just a little Shortstop.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home