Wednesday, February 15

Weird Weather and stuff

Okay I have had it with the weather. I mean you get up in the morning and it is 30 degrees by lunch it is 55 and by 3 in the afternoon it is 75. My goodness 45 degrees in one day! I like it a nice crisp 71-72 and the sun shining.

I have been going to deaf dinners and coffees for the past 3 weeks. I am enjoying myself. I have met some wonderful people and have learned so many signs. I am hoping that I can attend a deaf service in the next few weeks at a local church. I also decided that I am going to sign Broken Road by Rascal Flatt for my final. I am nervous and excited all at the same time.

Okay off to do homework...

4 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Enjoy the homework. Sounds like you are really getting alot out of your sign language courses.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

You have so many blogs im not sure which one to read??

12:47 PM  
Blogger marlynn said...

What a really cool project you are working on. It's great that you are doing so much and dgetting involved with the deaf community.

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On Friday it was about 60 during the day and 20 at night. And of course I went out shopping and to dinner with a girlfriend straight from work, and I didn't wear my heavy coat. Just trying to hail a cab after leaving the restaurant was agonizing.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home