Tuesday, June 21

6:00 AM Babbling

Okay so I wake up at 4:30 with that Oh shit something is wrong feeling. Get up check on kiddos, dh, and dog. All is well in Beanhead's house. I go potty, get a drink and crawl back into bed. Just as I am about to drift off to dream land Meow..... My cell phone rings. BTW what in the sam hell was I thinking when I picked that ring tone?

It is my SIL, she is freaking out, my brother sometime in the middle of the night last night decide that Monday night was a good night to ditch his family. He came home left the car key and the car and just left. WTF is that all about? How is it that his small little pea brain even remotely thinks that it is okay to leave your family. I mean come on sleep on the couch until morning and then work it out like an adult don't sneak out like some sort of snake. Man oh man I am so mad right now,not to mention tired. Anyway I have my niece coming here in like an hour cause SIL has to work and my brother is a half wit dumb ass that is on my list of people whom I hate today.

So how is your day going so far? Any drama? Anything funny? weird?

2 Comments:

Blogger guppyman said...

I hope you don't mind me saying so, but what a chicken $hit way to do something! It is baffling....

On a lighter note, Michele says hi!

I hope your day gets better.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

Don't mind at all.

Hi Michele!

It is getting better my niece is here and she rocks!!

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home