Saturday, August 13

Blogger Block

I have blogger block. I have nothing important, witty, or interesting to say. I have surfed the net and read other blogs and still nothing. It amazes me I have a house full and I have a ton of things to write about and then today it is me and 2 kiddos and I am blocked.....WAAAHHH.

I start back to school on the 24th and I am taking 13 hours this semester. I am not going ot be able to cut back on my work schedule either. I will be working 35- 40 hours per week taking
A&P 2
A&P 2 Lab
Liberal Arts math
Ethics
Modern American History
WooHoo back to no sleep.


I have a PTA Board Meeting on Tuesday and don't even want to go. Two of the board members are on total control freak mode and I can not stand the battle of the egos.


I think I will plant some new flowers in the yard this week. We saw some Mallow Hibiscus at the store and they were so pretty...Here is a picture of one.



Turns out I had plenty to say just needed some time to think about it. Hope you are having a great weekend.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Michele sent me! I love Hibiscus. Did you know you can find some plants with flowers the size of dinner plates? They're so beautiful!

Good luck with your new full schedule. Sounds like you could use a vacation already!

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love hibiscus. i'm actually trying to grow a rose of sharon from a cutting, hoping i can root it and then plant it. i find inspiration from other blogs and stuff around my house. i'm planning on doing a blog on ice cream cake next week, it won't be anything important, witty or interesting, just a little something from my life, but i figure that's ok.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

:-) What are you going to school for? I honestly can't remember.

Nothing to say? You did just fine for having nothing to say. LOL!

11:08 PM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

Indigo: Going to school for ultrasound.

Better: Good luck with the rose of Sharon, we had them in NC they are beautiful.

Bav: How long before you move in?

9:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog the other day!

Sounds like you are going to be VERY busy this year. Good luck!

5:49 PM  
Blogger marlynn said...

Wow- busy schedule! How much sleep DO you get? :)

The flowers are beautiful - I love the color of the ones in the photo too.

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Smokes girl! How do you find time to do all that?!?! I could barely handle the two classes I took this summer, and they weren't even at the same time! Are they online courses or do you have to go to campus?

1:55 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

No wonder you couldn't think--you are so busy, your mind just wanted a short break!

The flowers are beautiful!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Geekwif said...

I know what you mean about Blogger Block. Sometimes life just gets in the way of blogtime.

Hibiscus are so pretty. I wish we could grow them here, but up here in MN it's just too cold for them.

Oh yeah. Michele sent me!

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home