Saturday, August 6

~~It's All About Me~~

So my friend Indigo had this post a couple weeks ago about things you may not know about her. I am thinking to myself what a great idea. So I am borrowing the idea. Here goes...
-I have a dog( he weighs 90 pounds and thinks he can still sit in my lap)
-I have known my husband since I was in 4th grade.
-I volunteer over 500 hours per school year at my kids school
-I was the PTA President for 2 years in a row
-I am working on my pre-reqs to get into the Ultrasound school at a local community college
-I have a 3.7 GPA
-I love going to school and I love learning.
-I love to read
-I sew
-I always wait until the last possible second to put gas in the truck
-I have about 600 different lotions and perfumes and use like two all the time
-I just sent my name and # to the local animal rehab and rescue to be a volunteer
Okay I know that is way more than anyone ever wanted to know about someone who is a virtual stranger so this is where my list ends.

19 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Hello, here from Michele's. I have a slightly smaller lap dog!

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Michele sent me :-)

Sorry to hear about your grandmother, it's so tough losing our loved ones.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Marcia Peterson said...

Hello, Michele sent me too (double posted with another person over there, so you get extra visiting!)

7:50 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Also here from Michele's.

I have to say, that's a lot of activity. What do you do with the 20 minutes a day you're not telling us about.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

Kevin that is when I sleep...:)

9:05 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

20 minutes of sleep is not nearly enough! Here from Michele's again!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

We have been together since 92 and married since 94.

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not too much to learn! I love lists like that!

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, we've actually got a few things in commmon on your list. i volunteer hundreds of hours each year to a few different community organizations, but i'm going to start cutting back this fall. this job on the list!

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning, I'm here via Michele's. I'm so sorry about the loss of your grandmother. I miss mine every day.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Panthergirl said...

A friend of animals is a friend of mine. I volunteer for Greyhound Rescue and Rehab in Westchester (NY) and have a 90# greyhound!!

Here via michele!

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Here via Michele today.. Thats a big dog to have sit on your lap! LOL.. Thats great that you volunteer like that!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Tracy S said...

I am so with you with the lotions and perfumes ....

Thanks for stopping by ;)

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL..... I borrowed this same idea from Indigo a week or so ago!! Your kids' schools are LUCKY to have a parent like you! That's awesome!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Misti said...

I am sorry anout your grandmaother :(


I never understood those that bought a ton of lotions. I have my few bottles. American Beauty body cream being my favorite.

hello, michelle sent me :)

4:47 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Really? I've known you for 5 years now, and I had no idea you've known your husband since the 4th grade. That's sooooooooooooo cool!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Wow! You have so much going on, I can't believe you find time to blog! *hangs head in shame*

12:32 PM  
Blogger guppyman said...

Great list!

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great List!

Hi. Michele sent me. Great GPA!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home