Monday, August 15

I DID IT

I went to school today and took out a loan. Oh my they make it way to easy! Fill out this,sign this, and whammy you are indebted for the rest of your life! The girl was like I always apply for the max amount because they never give you the full amount. I am thinking what the hell at this point I am going to be paying on my education for like 50 years.

If I get the full loan I will try and cut back on work and take more time for school so I guess that it is not all bad.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratuations! as far as i'm concerned, it will be money well spent, you can't put a price on an education

8:46 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Be careful, don't take out more than you absolutely need to. That's my advise. I took out the max .... and totally regret it now. That student loan payment, while it's at a very good interest rate, will haunt me for a very long time. :-/

11:03 AM  
Blogger guppyman said...

I'd have to say just the opposite as Indigo....

Take the max you can- if you can save some of it even better. this is the lowest rate on a loan you will ever get in your life. Much better than getting just what you need now and charging all the rest at a higher interest rate.

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm with Indigo, though. Both my husband and I had student loans and we paid dearly for years. Coincidentally, they were both paid off within two months of eachother and we threw a HUGE party after writing that last check! On the other hand, it would be nice to cut back work hours and focus on school

5:54 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

I hope you get the whole loan. Edumacation is expensive!

6:37 PM  
Blogger marlynn said...

I am still paying my student loans and for me, it's been totally worth it. I'm with guppyman and better safe than sorry on this one. Education, especially if used wisely, is absolutely pricess.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home