Wednesday, August 24

My Trip to St. Louis

I am going to do this in time frames because it is easier. So here
goes

4:00 pm Saturday leave for Tampa airport
5:00 pm drinking frozen marguarita in airport chili's
6:00 pm board plane
7:00 pm finally get to take off seat belt on plane and go to bathroom(good thing to cause my bladder was feeling the 5:00 pm stop)
7:40 St Louis time 8:40 Tampa time plane lands
9:00 pm get dinner..Got to eat at Chevvy's a resturant we don't have in Tampa. Pretty good food.
12:00 am go to bed, friends nephew(5yo) whom I just met at 8 slept
with me in twin size bed
6:00 am wake up
7:30 am get ready to leave friend's mom walks into house oh holy
shit I just locked the keys to the car in the trunk!!!
8:00 friend's BIL gets keys out of the truck by prying the back seat
off with a crow bar( all the while friend's mom is snapping pics on
her camera)
9:00 am armed with coffee, pepsi, and mountian dew we are on the road
10:00 amish friend's mom says we need to find a bethroom, like 2
seconds later she says I mean now. Before friend could even pull
over her mom had her pants off and was going pee in a coffee cup,
she filled 2 cups and had some spillage hence the next stop at
walmart for clean shorts a towel and some frebreeze.
12:00 pm stop in Metropolis IL at the KFC buffet, let me tell you
this is a scary place...;) we are sitting there friend says a kid
must have sat here before me the seat is sticky. I get up to get a
biscuit and they start laughing at me. I have varnish from mu a$$ to my ankles. I try to wash it off and nothing is gonna take the crap off. So the manager takes our names and #'s to give to corporate. So we load back up in the car varnish and all.
2:00 pm we stop in Kentucky to go potty at this place that sold $45
candles but had a sign on the bathroom door that said please leave
door open due to low ventilation( no lie I got a picture)
about an hour later we stopped at another store in Kentucky to go
potty and get a snack and friend was trying to go potty and some
lady was staring at her thru the really large cracks in the bathroom stall, the only way she could get the lady to stop so she could pee was to flash her legs wide open. I know I almost pissed my pants when she told me this. We stopped at cracker barrel in GA for dinner and rented a book on tape Let's Roll the Todd Beamer story from flight 93. Awesome book, I reccommend it to everyone.
We hit a hotel at about 2 am and were back on the road at 8. We made it back to Tampa at 1:30 in just enough time to pick our kids up from school. So much more happend but this is the best stuff. Can't wait till December for the trip to take her home!!

BTW I am guest posting over at Indigo's place a couple days this week. Stop by and see me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cori said...

Good luck over at Indigos place~ I will go and check it out!

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will definitely be visiting you at indigo's! you know, you almost lost me with that talk of those frozen marguritas, all concentration gone!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Politically Homeless said...

The thing with the bathrooms is hilarious and the lady peeing in the cup leaves quite a vision.

Sounds like quite the trip!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home