Tuesday, October 11

And the search is on

Okay so I was visiting over at guppyman's today and he had some of the searches that people have used to come up with his blog, so I thought that is fun let's see what we come up with. So here goes...

1.what would a redneck eat for dessert?
2."spank my kids" blog
3.redneck table manners
4."i am less than 5 feet tall"
5.can a dishwasher do laundry
6.redneck houses
7.kids laundry basket
8.redneck table manners
9.bean bag game specs
10."marriah carrey"

I have checked and I have never ever mentioned Mariah Carey on my blog. I don't even like her. Nothing to exciting but some are kinda funny. What about you what do people search for that brings them to your neck of the woods?

5 Comments:

Blogger guppyman said...

Yep... my searches suck... Aside from the daily "aquarium stand plans" the rest are very boring.... Well... that one is kinda boring too....

1:28 PM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

PM thanks I thought I was going crazy. I knew I never mentioned her...:)

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't even know how to do these searches or figure out how people get to mine

2:44 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I love the google searches! They are hilarious!!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I'm in the dark with BSTS. I have no idea how to find out where people come from.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home