Sunday, October 9

What a weekend

Wow we have had a busy weekend. On Friday we had the Fall Festival at the kids school which was a blast. I would love to share pictures but my friends mom took them and then her daughter pulled the film out of the camera. I know she still uses film you are all shocked! Anyway the festival was great and it better be after all the hard work we put into it. It was supposed to rain really bad but the rain held out until the last hour and then it was a few drops here and there.
Saturday I had school math to be exact. I had a test on logic and let me tell you logic is not logical. I am not so sure that I did well but I did do my best and that is all I can do.
Today is moving day for my mom and niece they are moving in across the street from us so I have been helping her paint and then this afternoon will help unload the moving truck. That should be tons of fun. I sure hope that everyone is having a fabulous weekend!
And lastly I made a few changes to my blog. What do you all think? I am new at all of this so if you have any suggestions please feel free to leave them. I am but a work in progress.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your fairy at the top is so beautiful. it has a very elegant feel to it.

2:05 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

Wow, she is gorgeous. A self-portrait, no doubt?

Michele sent me, 'cause you got skipped!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Hi ... Michele sent me! Busy weekend! (For us too.)

Beautiful picture at the top. Is it you? ;)

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the changes are good, but at first I thought I'd dropped by the wrong place. I always liked logic, but then I got a math degree too so maybe I'm not quite right.

Michele sent me.

this time.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

The fairy is stunning!

7:53 PM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

I like the look of the blog. Any expertise you can pass along re. how other blogger.com users can similarly update their own sites would be incredibly welcome.

How neat to have your Mom and niece moving in across the street from you. It's always a blessing to have family nearby.

Visiting from Michele's tonight, but I drop in on my own without any necessary prompting.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Russ said...

Hey Beanie...
Sorry you had to spend the day moving. You should have been here for the Margarita, beer, wine fest.
I like the new look. Wouldn't be a self portrait would it???

10:38 PM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

If only I looked like the new pic on my blog...lol

a girl can dream can't she...:)

10:45 PM  
Blogger Mitey Mite said...

Love your new look. The fairy is beautiful.

Logic was way beyond me in college -- sold my textbook & regret doing that to this day -- now I think I'd get it.

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A class called "symbolic logic" was the only class I ever made a "D" in in College. If A and B, but not C then D....ARGH! Hated that class! My brain just doesn't work that way~

7:07 AM  
Blogger marlynn said...

I like the new look! Perfect for fall.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I LOVE your new look!!

12:05 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

The new look is great!

How fun to have your mom across the street!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home