Wednesday, October 5

Out With The Trash

Okay so I was finishing up at work today and decided to take out the big bags of trash. I walk out to the trash shoot room and toss teh trash down the shoot. Turn areound to open the door and oh my god the door will not open. I take a step back and think this is not happening. Try the door again....nope nothing. I start to panic I am not so good in small spaces. Worst part is I forgot my cell phone at home today and have no way to call 911 to get out of the little room of death. So I do the next best thing I start hittign the door trying to draw attention to myself. No luck plus I hurt my hand. So here I am locked in the trash shoot room in a complete panic. I am thinking to myself I am getting out of here one way or the other. I spend the next 5 minutes kicking the holy crap out of the door until finally I kicked something just right and the door came open. Good thing to cause I was about to throw myself down the shoot and land where I landed!

So how was your day?

7 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

My day was a bit better than that. I'm glad you didn't have to resort to diving in. I can't imagine the landing would have been pleasant!

3:32 PM  
Blogger guppyman said...

I think if you had to take the dive it would have made a great post!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Mitey Mite said...

I think my day was better than yours! Just be glad it wasn't the Star Wars trash compactor...

4:19 PM  
Blogger Russ said...

Don't ya hate it when you have one of those "stuck in the garbage hole room" kind of days?
I actually had a good day today. No one pissed me off so no one had to die...

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not nearly as exciting as yours, thankfully;)

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well...it sure sounds like my day was better than yours!!!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

My day was good yesterday, but this morning I overslept! ARGH!!!!!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home