Saturday, December 17

New Renter and My Grades

I have a new renter go over and check out her site. Interesting stuff she has over there. You know you want to, just go click on that little blue picture over there.


I was so scared to go on the schools web site yesterday to get my grades that I waited until 8 last night to do it. Anyways much to my surprise I totally made straight A's. I almost fell out of my chair. I did it. I started crying like a little baby. My kids were laughing at me but who cares I did it!! WooHoo doing the happy dance at the bean house.

8 Comments:

Blogger kenju said...

Congratulations, Bean head! That is wonderful, especially since you have a family too.

Michele sent me.

12:59 AM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

That is SO impressive. What a wonderful surprise after your earlier doubts about the math mark.

You SO deserve this success. Nicely done!

1:00 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

HOLY COW!!!!! Congratulations! You did it!!!!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Whopping congratulations to you! What a wonderful Christmas surprise. I only did that once in my life--and I sure as heck didn't have the other responsibilities you do.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

Oh wow! Congratulations! That is fantastic news :)

3:42 PM  
Blogger Uisce said...

Well good for you! See, looking at grades isn't scary after all. Me, I'm terrified of going online and looking at my bank statement. Now that's scary! :)

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock Beanhead!!

10:31 PM  
Blogger Pink Pen said...

Congratulations on the grades. That's pretty awesome.

Michele sent me.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home