Tuesday, December 13

Teacher Gifts and stuff

My kiddos and I made the chocolate covered cherry mice last night. We had a blast! What a fun project and the final product is just so cute. I think we may make a couple more batches next week to give to our neighbors as gifts. The teachers all loved them. I usually just buy them a gift but this was so much better! Thanks for the great idea Alison.

We also got the lights on the Christmas tree last night. I like it so much with just the lights I could leave it just like that. My kids on the other hand want to add every ornament that was ever brought into this house to the tree. Most of those in the same 4x4 inch area of the tree...lol. Oh well that is what it is all about making memories with your kids. Have a great day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Glad the mice worked out ok.

I added ornaments to our collection for the first time in at least six years yesturday. It looks so much better with more on it......the kids have a little tree in our dining room, but we seem to be missing their colored lights. It, for now, is just hanging heavy with all of their homemade ornaments!

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, those mice make a great treat and gift. my daughter is now in charge of decorating the tree, i just put up the lights, she does a pretty good job.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home