Thursday, December 22

This is it!

My 100th post so I am going to do this with the 10 things over 10 posts. So here are 10 things that I want to do in my life.

1. Raise my kids to be good people.
2. Finish school! and get the dream job.
3. Bungee jump and live to tell about it
4. Visit Ireland
5. learn to live in the moment
6. meet the people I know only online
7. own my little cabin in the woods
8. race a car at the drag strip
9. help my family members succeed
10. be a grandmother(not for a very long time)

Come back tomorrow for 10 more things you really need to know.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

well you've already crossed off #6 with me. :-)

Merry Christmas Bean! And BTW, that grandmother thing ..... you are aging us!!!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Uisce said...

Congrats on #100!!

I recommend many of your goals -- particularly #1, 32, #4, #5, #6, #7, #9.

I recommend #3 as far as the living to tell about it!

I don't think I would want to try #8 at all!

And #10 is fine for the women, but I think I'd rather be a grandfather some day -- please, at least 10 years from now!! :)

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... 100 posts! Congrats! I started at the same time and I'm only around 63 or so.

Can you say slacker!??!?! LOL

5:10 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

We started nearly the same time. I think I'm in the 90's. Congrats on making 100.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Russ said...

Merry Christmas Beanie...
Don't stop posting!!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

Merry Christmas and a healthy new year

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home