Tuesday, December 20

why is it

that when noone is at home I get all lonely and miss them? I came home from work early today and my house is empty, kinda clean, and quiet. My hubby must have taken the kids to the park or to a friends house. I could actually read or watch what I want on tv but no I am tempted to call and find out where they are so I can go be with them. On second thought I am going to take a nice quiet bubble bath all by myself!! What would you do if you had an afternoon to yourself?

2 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Quite sure I'd grab a good book and hit the tub. Or maybe I'd call a friend who I hadn't talked to in awhile and actually enjoy a fabulous uninterupted conversation!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I'm big on the bubble baths myself. Grapefruit bubbles are my current indulgence.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home