Sunday, December 25

10 things that annoy me

1. People that are always late.( for the sake of people like me leave a few minutes early)
2. People who pretend to be something they are not.
3. When my hubby talks over me when I am on the phone.
4. People who are always negative.( no matter how bad it is there is some good in life)
5. When someone makes a big deal out of the fact that I am a picky eater.
6. I find it really annoying when someone is nice to someone's face and then talks crap behind their back.
7. When other people try to parent my kids.
8. When I get crappy service in a restaurant and the server brings back my change in all ones.
9. When my kids just don't listen to me.
10. It drives me crazy when I lose over at BotB.

7 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I agree with that list!

Merry Christmas.

Michele sent me.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Great list! :)

Merry Christmas, "Beanie Baby!"

12:08 PM  
Blogger ribbiticus said...

yep, those things can drive you nuts!

here to send you season's greetings via michele. hope you have a meaningful christmas. :)

12:54 PM  
Blogger marlynn said...

These lists are GREAT. I'm with you on the ten things that annoy you list.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw Beanhead! Forget the list. It's Christmas! Hope you have a great night. I sincerely wish you the best in 2006!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Susan L. Prince said...

Another picky eater!

Yes, the worst is people making a big deal about it. I dread "fellowships" for that reason...it's what I call a "food event" and it usually means I will feel awkward most of the time.

Picky eaters already feel weird because of the fact we might choose not to partake of the meal, however, it's made even worse when people (however good intentioned draw attention to it!

Ahhhh...I'm not alone!

Great top 10 lists!

11:22 PM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

Good list, I at no longer at BE so I will never have to worry about losing at BOTB again. LOL

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home