Tuesday, December 27

10 Things I am Good at...

1. Being a mom
2. I am a good multi-tasker(mom, wife, school, work)
3. I am a good listener
4. Solving other people's problems( problem is I can't figure out my own)
5. Sewing( I have even designed my own children's clothing)
6. I am a good driver.
7. Finding a bargain.(if it is on sale I am going to find it)
8. Making up words that are not real(it is like a joke around our house, I will post a list with meanings in a later post)
9. I am a great volunteer
10. Procrastinating!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

You are indeed most talented!!!

7:15 AM  
Blogger marlynn said...

To add to your list making...you've just been tagged!

4:36 PM  
Blogger Mitey Mite said...

I used to make up designs for my kids' clothes, too.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home