Tuesday, January 17

tagged again

I have been tagged. This is a good one so enjoy! Don't forget to go over and see Mama M.

Q)What were you doing 10 years ago?

A)I was getting ready to have my first baby.

Q)What were you doing 1 year ago?

A) Going to school and work. Praying that I could maintain good grades and make money.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. ice cream
2. chips
3. fluffanutters
4. reeces peanutbutter cups
5. fried ice cream

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Welcome to the jungle
2. something to be proud of
3. Angry American
4. Skin
5. Can't we Try

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Buy a house
2. College for my kids
3. help out my family
4. Donate to charity
5. spend less time working

Five bad habits:
1 cussing
2. yelling
3. losing my temper
4. taking on to many projects at once
5. not being able to say no

Five things you like doing:
1. reading
2. sewing
3. spending time with my kids
4. day dreaming
5. going to school

Five things you would never wear, buy or get new again:
1. leg warmers
2. socks with toes
3. parachute pants
4. fanny pack
5. jelly shoes

Five favorite toys:
1. my laptop
2. my kids magna doodle
3. kid nex with my son
4. instuments with all the kids

So this is the plan: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot
The Diaper Pail
the state of indiana
watching me grow
from maternity to madness
Beanhead Babbles

So now I am supposed to tag people so I am going to tag...
1. Cathy
2. Russ
3. Stormi
and anyone else that wants to do it. Have a great Tuesday!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've done this one already.
i think you should have put your bad habits in a different order
Five bad habits:
taking on to many projects at once
not being able to say no
losing my temper
yelling
cussing
that's the way i usually doing things around here.

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm tagged! Ok... I just did a new post so give me a day or two and I'll get this one up! :)

11:36 AM  
Blogger marlynn said...

Woohoo! Thanks for doing the meme.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home