Sunday, January 15

My phone is wired

This morning I was trying to multi-task which I usually do well. I was doing homework, moving my cell phone, and having a cup of coffee. Well I decided that my phone would be okay on the printer and the coffee next to the printer. As soon as I sat the phone down it slid off the printer right into my coffee cup. So I pull it out, grab a towel and pull the phone apart as fast as I can. I let it dry out most of the day. When I just put it back together and turned it on it started blinking al kinds of colors and then it died. I wonder if I can get the phone company to replace my phone if I tell them it overdosed on coffee...;)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girlfriend. I remembered the name of your journal and found ya! I love it. Great job. Shelly
check me out sometime:
http://journals.aol.com/xxroxymamaxx/XXRoxyMamaXX/

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmm, i think anon may have left your real name in that comment?
my daughter had one of her phones od in the pool, the phone company wouldn't replace that, cuz it was a suicide. good luck though, you never know.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Uisce said...

Sounds like the time my palm pilot went for a swim in the toilet! Never was the same.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

Nope BSTS that is her name...;)

7:40 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

We had a cordless phone drown in a mop bucket. It was pushed by a two year old. It eventually dried out enough and we are still using it years later.

6:24 AM  
Blogger Evey said...

I wonder if the phone company would think you were crazy if you told them that! lol. However it may be worth a try! haha

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home