Wednesday, February 22

Totally Lazy

Okay I admit it between work and school and the hubby and the kids I have been a lazy blogger. I have not really had the energy to come up with something witty or even remotely resembling a real post. I have also been neglecting commenting on my favorite blogs. I am reading but just don't have the time to comment on all. I promise that over the next day or so I will be back to normal and I will have a relevant post and maybe some info about a new job.


For anyone keeping track or who is just curious I weighed in on Sat. and I had lost another 3 pounds which brings my total to 16lbs in 3 weeks. I will post inches lost in the next post. I am shocked at the difference already!

9 Comments:

Blogger -tnchick- said...

Congrats on the loss - you seem to be on the right track to meeting your goal! :)

7:41 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

You are amazing, and we will just keep checking in on you...

9:02 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Congrats on the weight loss!!! I'm so proud of you!

10:09 AM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

Congrats on the loss, you are doing well :)

5:14 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Congratulations! I am just getting started on mine. Hopefully, I can do as well.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Krisco said...

I feel the same way about my blog, a lot.

Congrats on the weight deal, and glad I found your site.

11:01 PM  
Blogger marlynn said...

WOW! Congratulations on the weight loss! That's fantastic!!

I'm with you on the blogs...I feel like I can't keep up right now. But I think everyone understands the ebb and flow of blogging and commenting.

11:56 PM  
Blogger Mitey Mite said...

That is so impressive! Good for you!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Uisce said...

congratulations, indeed! and when I need a quick post, I just drag out my camera and snap a wordless post. why wait for wednesday! :)

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home