Tuesday, February 28

Update on Pissed Off!!

I guess the flood of emails that Representative Gannon received in the last couple days has caused her to put down her by the law dictionary attitude and take notice of what the people who vote to keep her high and mighty ass in office want to see. She has written to Daryl Logullo to let him know that she now supports the bill. I will be waiting patiently to hear how she votes on the issue. I will keep you all posted. Thanks for all the kind words, it really does soften the blow when someone else is just ignorant.

Thought I would share a picture of my kiddos holding up the world.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just read your other post too, i hope you make some progress on this. it just doesn't seem right.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Wow! I haven't seen a picture of the kids in such a long time! I can't believe how much they've grown.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Fabulous news!!!

Great pic too!

6:29 AM  
Blogger -tnchick- said...

Great photo!

I hope she votes in your favor! I'm glad it appears she may have a change of heart.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home