Wednesday, June 22

I've Been Tagged

I have officially been tagged by Indigo http://outsidemyhead.blogspot.com/ you should go over and visit her. So here goes...

Total volume of music files on my computer: 1.12 GB


The last CD I bought was: Grethen Wilson It was actually given to me but I asked for it.

Last acquired: Babygirl by Sugarland

Song playing right now: None kids are watching spongebob

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
1. Grandpa The Judds
2. American Soldier Toby Keith
3. Jack and Diane John Cougar Mellencamp
4. Give Me Three Steps Lynard Skynard
5. Welcome to The Jungle Guns N Roses

Five people to whom I'm passing the baton:
I don't know who is reading this or if I even have five people to pass it on to so I will just challenge the first five people that visit to answer the questions in the comments.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beanhead said...

Thank you Janieq at least someone loves me!

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Total files: 41 GB.

Last CD bought: I honestly can't remember the last time I bought a CD. That's pitiful, isn't it?

Song playing right now: Theme song from "Guiding Light" (again with the pitiful)

Five Songs I Listen to a Lot-this week, anyway:

1. Jimmy Buffett version of CSN's Southern Cross
2. Under the Rainbow/Wonderful World-Iz
3. And It Stoned Me-Van Morrison
4. Back to the Island-Leon Russell
5. Every Little Kiss-Sara Evans

Hello, Michele sent me today.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home