Wednesday, June 22

I've Been Tagged

I have officially been tagged by Indigo http://outsidemyhead.blogspot.com/ you should go over and visit her. So here goes...

Total volume of music files on my computer: 1.12 GB


The last CD I bought was: Grethen Wilson It was actually given to me but I asked for it.

Last acquired: Babygirl by Sugarland

Song playing right now: None kids are watching spongebob

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
1. Grandpa The Judds
2. American Soldier Toby Keith
3. Jack and Diane John Cougar Mellencamp
4. Give Me Three Steps Lynard Skynard
5. Welcome to The Jungle Guns N Roses

Five people to whom I'm passing the baton:
I don't know who is reading this or if I even have five people to pass it on to so I will just challenge the first five people that visit to answer the questions in the comments.

3 Comments:

Blogger janie q said...

awwwww, nobody wants to get tagged. i've already done this one but for you, of course, here goes

Total volume of music files on my computer: no idea how to even look for that, three kids, lots of music downloaded

The last CD I bought was britney spears greatest hits, or something like that, for my oldest daughter

Song playing right now, none

1. she will be loved, maroon five
2. that new one i keep hearing by marriah carrey, but don't know what it's called, i'm really starting to like it
3. boys of summer-don henley's version, it's an annual summer tune for me
4. that one by the killers, i call it mr. surprise smile, can't think of it's real name right now, i'm under alot of pressure here!
5. girlfriend, re-mix, timberlake and nelly

i have a problem over at my blog right now so i'm not able to pass this on, so the next five people who are brave enough to fill this out, you know who you are!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

Thank you Janieq at least someone loves me!

1:29 PM  
Anonymous terrilynn said...

Total files: 41 GB.

Last CD bought: I honestly can't remember the last time I bought a CD. That's pitiful, isn't it?

Song playing right now: Theme song from "Guiding Light" (again with the pitiful)

Five Songs I Listen to a Lot-this week, anyway:

1. Jimmy Buffett version of CSN's Southern Cross
2. Under the Rainbow/Wonderful World-Iz
3. And It Stoned Me-Van Morrison
4. Back to the Island-Leon Russell
5. Every Little Kiss-Sara Evans

Hello, Michele sent me today.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home