Saturday, September 10

What Was I Thinking and Other 6 am Ramblings

When I signed up for a weekend class? I never get to sleep in now. I am sitting here waiting for my coffee to get done and everyone else is alseep, even the dog. Not only did I sign up for a weekend class but I signed up for an 8 am Math class. I do have another weekend class(interpersonal communication) coming up but that one will not be so bad it is 4 saturday and sundays from 1-6pm and then you are done.

I took my son out last night for a mommy and son night. He had a blast and all we did was go to a couple store and pick up stuff his dad needs for a camping trip. I did get him some magnets with the ABC's for the fridge so that he can start learning how to spell his name. He also got some cool prek work books to help with writing and letters.

The hairbows are going good. I made the first Halloween one last night and my girls are fighting over it. Cathy is the only one that said she would pay that for hairbows and you know what at certain points yesterday I was right there with her. I even goi back on ebay to see if I could find some more cheap...lol. It is not just about cute ribbon and making loops. Anyway as soon as my mom gets back from New York with the camera I will post a picture of our cute Halloween bows.

Okay more ramblings after school. Have a great morning!

11 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Michele sent me!

Cripes! That security thingy down there is 8 letters crammed together. I'm just going to screw it up to get something easier. Idiot programmers are nasty. It's a bloody picture--that fools the spammers--you don't need to make it difficult to read to boot.

8am on Saturday is way too early for a class, Beanhead--especially in MATH! What were you thinking? LOL

Jesus--the second security thing is also 8 letters! Do they hate me???

12:12 PM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

Untenzi no hate here. I am getting long ones today also.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Hey there, here via Allison! Really am enjoying your Blog! Will be back soon. You wouldn't catch me going to a weekend class. BTW I'm getting long security codes today as well so no worries! Hope you get to have a nap or something seeing as you were up with the birds today. CIAO!

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm a morning person, so a 8am class would be ok, i always get up at 6!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

I'm contemplating going to school myself, but I'm chicken. I want to become a sign language interpreter and teach deaf children and their families how to communicate. I'm thinking I could do it out of my home and I'm sure it would be beyond rewarding!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

Alison you should go for it! I love school and once I am there it is no big deal it is just giving up my precious 13 Saturdays of sleeping in.

Better I am up at 6 every day also just like to sleep til 7 or so on the weekends...:)

4:23 PM  
Blogger ribbiticus said...

hope you're able to catch up on your zzzzs soon. dropped by courtesy of michele. :)

4:44 PM  
Blogger Olyal said...

Michele sent me.
I hate morning classes on weekdays, let alone ones on the weekend!! I hope it goes well for you. :o)

9:38 PM  
Blogger dena said...

scratching my head, and wondering what in the world could make you nuts enough to sign up for an 8 am weekend class.


visiting from michele's

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh...8am on Saturday morning...yikes! My younger son has games at 8am every Saturday, so I'll be thinking about you next Saturday when that alarm goes off!

Here from Michele's tonight, but I always like coming to visit...

10:36 PM  
Blogger Tracy S said...

Yikes ...I am so not a morning person ..lol Even after working morning shifts for years I am so not use to it ..lol I am a night owl .

My security thingy is long to
jdxxgal ,it seems some days it's like that.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home